Wednesday, April 1, 2009

love me some peeps

I just love Peeps. You know, those squishy seasonal marshmallow treats that deliver a monster sugar rush? The girls are quickly developing a taste for them too. Last year, Mira wouldn't touch 'em but now she's a solid aficionado. She prefers them fresh and soft. I like mine stale, but usually end up eating them before they are properly 'aged'. This time of year I have to wrestle with myself during every grocery store trip so that I don't bring home more and more Peeps.


Peeps


I stumbled on the Washington Post's "Peeps Show" contest where competitors create funny little scenes using peeps. You really should check it out. Who knew there was so much Peep sculpting talent out there? The slide show inspired me to initiate our own amateur Peeps Show here. We missed the deadline for the Post contest, but we are not in that league anyway. Stay tuned for pics of our Peeps Show masterpiece!



No comments:

Post a Comment