Friday, March 20, 2009

hangin' with our man Stanley

Cousin Emaleigh mailed us a guy named Flat Stanley a few weeks ago. So I'm told, he likes to travel around in an envelope and visit different places. Flat Stanley had a nice time visiting us, but now he's on his way back to Emaleigh's school. Our friendly postal carrier picked him up around 11:23 am today! But before he left, we were able to snap a photo of him with the girls:


IMG_1393 


I'm also trying my hand at recording sound bites and posting them here. So here's my first attempt. When Abby is going about her business stacking blocks or stealthily unloading a whole box of tissues, she often hums this little ditty to herself over and over:




2 comments:

  1. I love these little escapes from my life. Love, mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chriss and EmaleighMarch 23, 2009 at 4:28 PM

    Thanks guys for doing this for us! Emaleigh can't wait for Stanley to come back. Looks like the girls had fun with him!

    ReplyDelete