Thursday, July 23, 2009

our new home in cyberspace

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted. I don't have a good reason, but here are my excuses:

  1. We were on vacation and I was avoiding my laptop like the plague;
  2. This week has been really busy;
  3. Tim managed to catch swine flu (or some variation thereof); and
  4. I've been working on moving my blog over from TypePad to Blogger (which is requiring some painfully manual cleanup and reformatting for each post).

So in the future, you can find this blog here, at the following address: http://goingbonanas.blogspot.com/. Update those bookmarks!

I've also redirected the feed to the new site for readers who are subscribed. This way, if you are using a feed reader, it should continue to work but point to the new site.

I hope to blog about our vacation soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment